Sunday 28 October 2012

NEW!!!!



Hey its molly with my new post,i have finely reached level 3 on my account amymc12 ;) i will be staying on this account if the futcher and i will not give beggers a gived i don't because they arnt your friends so yeah and also i will give people greeting cards wen i am a vip for a year.I also whant to say that people say annonimas is real she isent because today i was on and then this peep called annonimas miss me msp! she started gobing off cling me a stlut stupid and allsorts so i gobed of at her saying i aint stupid and if you are reall whats my pass she dident know also woldent msp kidda block her off and i dont whant any mean coments also if you say stuff like annonimas is reall i whont anser ok and i am doing my diry updated tomorrow soz yours sinserly 
mollyxx&maddyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment